Wednesday 8 January 2014

Back into fantasy..for the first time.


Played my first game of fantasy Monday night, well not exactly my first game, I have played before but it's been so long I could barely remember any of the rules. I liked it.  We never finished the game and even if we had I would have lost but the important thing is I had fun. I've been in such a funk lately playing and building lists for 40k. 

Some lessons I learned for my next game. I need more slaves.  In bigger blocks. With no shields. Second. Save the abomination.  I have three rare choices that carry the assault load in my army and losing one of them early really hurts. Gotta keep it safe.  

1 comment:

  1. I've got an IoB set worth of skaven for you if you want to bulk up your slave blocks. It was a great intro game to fantasy. I might end up returning the hobbit items to add to my lizzies. Thinking of adding a big block of 6 kroks to my list to bring it up to a full size army. Or also thinking of a battle force of high elves to add to the elf portion of IoB.

    ReplyDelete